- ABC’s Martha Raddatz talks to the Advocate Messenger about being selected to moderate the VP debate, and about the history surrounding her and Candy Crowley‘s selection as moderators: “I don’t think Candy was picked because she’s a woman. I think it’s great to have some diversity in the panel, but I think we are qualified to be there regardless of gender.”
- NBC’s Andrea Mitchell writes an op-ed in USA Today about her experience with breast cancer, and encouraging service in the community: “On Oct. 27, I urge you to take a few hours to do something for people in your community. Spend time at a hospital or a senior citizens center. Bring the kids. You’ll pass on a tradition of service that will inspire them all their lives.”
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'