- CNN correspondent Nic Robertson has been honored for his work covering the conflict in Syria. Robertson received the Prix Bayeux TV award for a report from the Syrian town of Zabadani earlier in January. The Prix Bayeux honors war correspondents of all stripes.
- Bloomberg TV is planning a panel discussion of four CEOs during “Street Smart” at 4 PM today. The topic: how to tackle the debt problems facing the U.S. Trish Regan will host, with Honeywell’s David Cote, NASDAQ’s Bob Greifeld, BlackRock’s Larry Fink and UPS’ Scott Davis.
- GBTV founder and former Fox News host Glenn Beck is getting into the clothing business. Beck’s company is launching a line of jeans (Made in America, natch) under the “1791″ clothing banner. They also created a very memorable commercial, with Beck serving as the voiceover talent. Watch it after the jump.
- The Morning Ticker: Just Move, Roberts Threat, 'The' Palin
- The Ticker: CNN's Simulcast, Bolton's Audience, Tower's Retirement
- The Morning Ticker: Playing Peter, Signing Erin, Hiring Fusion
- The Digital Ticker: CNBC/Apple TV, CNNPolitics.com, '30 in 30'