• CNBC — CNBC will air a live two hour special tonight at 7pmET, “Crisis On Wall Street: Is Your Money Safe?” Larry Kudlow and Mark Haines anchor. On Sunday, a live “Crisis on Wall Street” special will air from 8pmET as well, followed by Jim Cramer‘s American Dream at 9pmET.
• FNC/FBN — FBN’s Liz Claman (who anchored “Countdown to the Closing Bell” live from the NYSE today) and David Asman will anchor a two hour live recap of this week’s event on Sunday from 7-9pmET. On FNC, Neil Cavuto hosts a two-hour special called “Fox News Special Business Report: Fact V$ Fear,” from 10amET-NoonET tomorrow morning.
• Bloomberg — Bloomberg will be live as always on the weekend. Updates will air hourly throughout the weekend, while live coverage begins at 6pmET on Sunday.
- Cable Network Ranker: Week of December 2
- Broadcast, Cable Networks Up Early For Mandela Memorial Service
- Coverage Plans for Mandela Memorial Service
- Norah O’Donnell, Brianna Keilar Moderate Panels at Politico's 'Women Rule' Event