• CNBC — CNBC will air a live two hour special tonight at 7pmET, “Crisis On Wall Street: Is Your Money Safe?” Larry Kudlow and Mark Haines anchor. On Sunday, a live “Crisis on Wall Street” special will air from 8pmET as well, followed by Jim Cramer‘s American Dream at 9pmET.
• FNC/FBN — FBN’s Liz Claman (who anchored “Countdown to the Closing Bell” live from the NYSE today) and David Asman will anchor a two hour live recap of this week’s event on Sunday from 7-9pmET. On FNC, Neil Cavuto hosts a two-hour special called “Fox News Special Business Report: Fact V$ Fear,” from 10amET-NoonET tomorrow morning.
• Bloomberg — Bloomberg will be live as always on the weekend. Updates will air hourly throughout the weekend, while live coverage begins at 6pmET on Sunday.
- NABJ President Blasts Bill Cosby: 'Black People Happen to Be Reporters'
- Former ‘Friends’ on Sony Email Scandal
- In 2014, Canadian Media Ran 229% More Weather Stories Than Other Countries
- Australian 'Today' Anchor's Same-Suit Stunt Boosts Ratings