CNBC’s David Faber continues his reporting on the marriage and subsequent breakup of AOL Time Warner. What was touted as “The Deal of the Century” 10 years ago, came to an end a few months ago. Tonight at 10pmET/PT, Faber reports on how one of the most momentous deals in history came together – and fell apart – with new insight from the architects of the deal: Gerald Levin and Steve Case.
• Related: Gerald Levin Apologizes for Merger
- Bogus $72 Million High School Student Was Ready to go on CNBC
- Exclusive: Erin Burnett on Her Show's Success, And Her Most Surprising Supporter
- CNBC Doesn't Plan on Letting CNN, MSNBC Take Over Marijuana Programming
- TheStreet Investors Calling for Jim Cramer to Quit CNBC