• Tammy Haddad caught up with CNN’s Anderson Cooper yesterday who’s co-anchoring his first Inauguration. Cooper: “I spent 9 hours on the roof at the Newseum…and Wolf Blitzer steals all the heaters, this is a little known secret.”
• FishbowlNY’s Glynnis MacNicol went to the Morning Joe/Daily Beast brunch, and got a snapshot of Mika Brzezinski and a really big bottle of champagne. An insider tells TVNewser, “Mika’s dad [former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski] said it was fun, and since we are all afraid of him, that’s all that matters.”
- Jay Carney and White House Press Corps Battle Over Access
- Hey TVNewsers, Where Were You 13 Years Ago Today?
- RNC Seeks 'Fewer Debates, More Control' in 2016 Primaries
- President Obama: Media Contributes to America's 'Divide' and 'Splinter'