• Tammy Haddad caught up with CNN’s Anderson Cooper yesterday who’s co-anchoring his first Inauguration. Cooper: “I spent 9 hours on the roof at the Newseum…and Wolf Blitzer steals all the heaters, this is a little known secret.”
• FishbowlNY’s Glynnis MacNicol went to the Morning Joe/Daily Beast brunch, and got a snapshot of Mika Brzezinski and a really big bottle of champagne. An insider tells TVNewser, “Mika’s dad [former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski] said it was fun, and since we are all afraid of him, that’s all that matters.”
- President Obama’s Year-End News Conference Features 'Naughty or Nice' List
- Greta the Diplomat
- 'Oh, God, It's Mom': Political Strategist Brothers Scolded by Mom on C-SPAN
- Barack Obama Becomes Stephen Colbert Being Bill O'Reilly: 'How Hard Can This Be?'