– CYNTHIA DAGENAIS
There is a little part in all of us that wishes we could become the next big media entrepreneur, complete with daily mentions of our website and a movie made about how everyone wants a piece of our fortune (ahem, Mark Zuckerberg).
Well, stop pretending and get started on that business plan this summer in mediabistro.com’s Entrepreneurial Journalism Boot Camp! This online conference and workshop can give you the push you need to reach your start-up goals, right from the comfort of your Adirondack chair at your beach house. Here’s what you’ll learn:
3. How to use your journalism skills to create a new venture with tips from Rafat Ali of paidContent
and the best part…
4. A chance to get your business plan critiqued by former venture capitalist Larry Kramer, who works for Discovery Communications, American Media and Answers.com.
This eight-week course starts July 12, but there’s a free gift and early bird rates if you register by June 14.
- MediaShift Launches EducationShift to Move Journalism Education Forward
- Is Journalism’s Loss, PR’s Gain?
- Journalists Who Tweet About Being Laid Off: Necessary or Just Awkward?
- Vibe's Jermaine Hall: 'Being editor-in-chief is a lot of schmoozing'