When a man as inspiring and good as Nelson Mandela passes, it’s hard to do him justice in memorial. Some have tried – with timelines, photo galleries, and interactive spaces where readers can share their memories of him. Here are a few ways the news world is remembering Mandela:
1) The New York Times has a timeline and a photogallery, but my favorite part is the collection of his speeches, arranged by category.
3) The ever visual La Repubblica went with a sleek, easy to navigate photogallery, and, knowing it wouldn’t be enough, added links to other galleries around the web.
Have you seen other tributes you like around the web? Share them in the comments or tweet us with them.
- The Economist Espresso Offers Bite-Sized Dose of Daily Global News
- Jill Abramson, Steven Brill Back Long-Form Journalism Start-Up
- Mashable Wins Election Night With #LegoSenate
- News Deeply Introduces Microsite Just For Ebola News