Either Business Gets Social or It Gets Left Behind
U.S. companies will spend roughly $5.7 billion on social media advertising this year. AllFacebook Marketing Conference, June 5 in San Francisco, will provide attendees with an inside look at Facebook innovations and monetization issues impacting today's digital media and marketing experts. Fostering a highly interactive, deep-dive learning environment, our event is designed for attendees to take home the latest intelligence, how-to knowledge, and real-world examples to yield actionable next steps. You'll explore effective strategies and tactics for acquiring fans, engaging followers, and amplifying campaigns.
Kathy Mota, a senior strategist at Toyota, will discuss Toyota's 100 Cars For Good program and how the campaign utilizes multi-channel media to drive community action and increase awareness.
Tap the Full Breadth of Industry Expertise
Our social media thought leaders and industry strategists will show you how to:
- Benchmark your key metrics.
- Boost your Facebook page's performance.
- Garner publicity by leveraging Facebook's Graph Search and organic timeline messaging with ads.
- Harness the power of social media successfully.
- Prepare for the emergence of social and cross-platform games initiatives that are changing the landscape.
- Deliver news that stands out in the newsfeed and positions your brand as an expert source.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone and anyone interested in leveraging the power of Facebook to grow their business and take their brand's social reach and influence to the next level.
- Brand Marketers and Managers
- Interactive and Digital Agency Executives
- Advertising Directors
- Creative Directors
- Digital Publishers
- Public Relations Experts
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors
- Social App Marketers
- Social Media and Mobile Marketing Executives
- E-Commerce and F-commerce Leaders
- Social Platform Evangelists
- Social Game Pioneers
- Search Engine Optimization Specialists
- PPC Analysts
- Search Engine Marketing Consultants
- Business Analytics and Metrics Professionals
- Social and Online Video Enthusiasts
- IT Managers
- Interactive Media and Press