- TVNewser: Keith Olbermann suspends his “Worst Person” segment in response to the Rush Limbaugh/Sandra Fluke controversy.
- GalleyCat: It’s National Proofreading Day! Celebrate by checking your grammar online.
- eBookNewser: The Justice Department is investigating eBook publishers for possible price-fixing.
- FishbowlNY: There’s plenty of corporate ladder-climbing going on at Vanity Fair.
- Al Jazeera Journalist Unwinds in Beirut with LA's Dublab
- Vegas Art Project Migrates from Web to Gallery Spaces
- Mission & State Open for Investigative & Narrative Business
- From Kabul, NATO Public Affairs Officer Completes USC Annenberg Master's Degree