Reader’s Digest just published a piece titled the “100 Most Trusted People in America” and Tom Hanks took the top spot. This is not surprising. Hanks is perhaps the most boring dude alive. You know those dreams you have where nothing significant happens and you wake up knowing you had a dream so you feel like you should tell someone about it but it’s so vague you end up not saying anything? That’s what hanging out with Hanks is like.
Anyway, Sandra Bullock was number two in the poll. Which uh, see above.
- Jay Leno was more trusted than David Letterman (were people drunk when they voted?)
- Robin Roberts was the most trusted woman on TV
- Other highly trusted media people include Diane Sawyer, Brian Williams, Katie Couric, Barbara Walters, Anderson Cooper, Oprah Winfrey, George Stephanopoulos, Scott Pelley, Kelly Ripa, Steve Harvey and Savannah Guthrie.
- Judge Judy is more trusted than Matt Lauer.
- No One Wants to Buy Forbes
- Meredith to Fold Ladies' Home Journal [Updated]
- Condé Nast Insisting They Still Feel Lucky
- Record 41 Women Featured on Time 100 Most Influential List