Charlie Gasparino Has Great First Day | NBC’s Lame Olympics | Crushin’ On Crushable | Daily News Skims Off The Top
• Business Insider: NBC has yet to explain why it won’t show any of the Olympic coverage live.
• TheStreet: Finally, some good news for Sirius XM…stocks for the satellite radio company raised above $1 for the first time in two years.
• New York Post: Keith Kelly reports: Mort Zuckerman‘s Daily News isn’t exactly overflowing with extra funds. After the 401k program was slashed last year, the newest way to pinch pennies involves salary cuts for anyone getting over $110k a year. At least they still have a janitor.
- Tweet Again | New and Old | Ellen, Ellen, Ellen
- Fire it Up | Gong Time | Wise Choice
- Harsh Words | Smart and Strong | Good Luck
- Hello Goodbye | Choose One | Tiny News