A few changes at Harper’s Bazaar have been announced. Below are are the details.
- Lindsay Talbot is joining the magazine as a senior features editor. She comes to Harper’s Bazaar from Vogue. She has also worked at Teen Vogue and Elle. Her first day is May 15.
- Brittany Frascht has been named Harper’s Bazaar’s fashion market assistant. She most recently worked at GQ. Frascht starts her new role May 8.
- Two promotions: Mallory Schlau has been promoted to fashion market editor; Cassie Anderson has been upped to associate fashion market editor.
- Ryan D’Agostino Named Editor-in-Chief of Popular Mechanics
- Felix Salmon Leaves Reuters, Quartz Adds Two, Yahoo Names Exec Editor
- Richard Turley to Leave Businessweek for MTV
- More Changes at Entertainment Weekly