A few changes at Harper’s Bazaar have been announced. Below are are the details.
- Lindsay Talbot is joining the magazine as a senior features editor. She comes to Harper’s Bazaar from Vogue. She has also worked at Teen Vogue and Elle. Her first day is May 15.
- Brittany Frascht has been named Harper’s Bazaar’s fashion market assistant. She most recently worked at GQ. Frascht starts her new role May 8.
- Two promotions: Mallory Schlau has been promoted to fashion market editor; Cassie Anderson has been upped to associate fashion market editor.
- Four Executives Promoted at Atlantic Media
- More Changes at the Top for Time Inc. [Updated]
- Former Time Inc. CEO Jack Griffin Named CEO of Tribune Publishing
- Esquire Adds Style Editor, BuzzFeed Names Data Editor