For the 9th year, McDonald’s, in recognition of Black History Month, has named New York-based talent as Black Media Legends.
FishbowlNY will be on hand February 1 when those chosen are feted at a Waldorf-Astoria luncheon.
Among this year’s honorees:
- Sade Baderinwa, WABC-TV
- Fred “Bugsy” Buggs, 98.7 Kiss FM
- Imhotep Gary Byrd, WBLS/WLIB
- Lewis Dodley, NY1
- Funkmaster Flex, Hot 97/WQHT
- Janice Huff, WNBC
- Otis Livingston, WCBS-TV (left)
- Craig Treadway, WPIX
The faces of this year’s class will make up a poster given out free during February at tristate McDonald’s restaurants.
- An SNL Writer's Trick of the Trade: 'KENAN REACTS'
- Dan Rather Leaves 'Lucille' Alone
- Vogue Article Inspires Eva Longoria-Produced TV Show
- Joan Hamburg Returns to New York Radio Airwaves