For the 9th year, McDonald’s, in recognition of Black History Month, has named New York-based talent as Black Media Legends.
FishbowlNY will be on hand February 1 when those chosen are feted at a Waldorf-Astoria luncheon.
Among this year’s honorees:
- Sade Baderinwa, WABC-TV
- Fred “Bugsy” Buggs, 98.7 Kiss FM
- Imhotep Gary Byrd, WBLS/WLIB
- Lewis Dodley, NY1
- Funkmaster Flex, Hot 97/WQHT
- Janice Huff, WNBC
- Otis Livingston, WCBS-TV (left)
- Craig Treadway, WPIX
The faces of this year’s class will make up a poster given out free during February at tristate McDonald’s restaurants.
- Vulture Circles Debra Messing's Off-Target Show
- Radio Show Offers Forensic Analysis of Sam Kinison's Soul
- Fox's Chase Carey on Time Warner: 'We've Moved On'
- Barbra Streisand Town Hall Anchors Limited-Time SiriusXM Channel [Updated]