- Fitness in Shape: Shape‘s Denise Brodey is getting the top job at Fitness, but has to stop at More until her non-compete clause expires.
- Burkle: Is there anything this guy isn’t involved in?
- ‘Bloggers are Generally About as Subtle as a Punch in the Stomach’: So says Marketwatch’s Jon Friedman in assessing Tony Snow‘s elevation to the White House’s press secretary post.
- Yanked: Little, Brown requests accused Harvard plagiarist’s book be pulled from bookshelves.
- Laguna Beach 3?: Time Inc.’s Real Simple takes a meeting at Montage Spa and Resort. Odd timing, considering companywide layoffs, says WWD.
John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Manager. next job Advertising Age is looking for a Multimedia Producer. next job Daily Mail Online is looking for a General Reporters. next job Random House U.S.A is looking for a Editorial Director, Tastebook.com. next job Scholastic is looking for a Meta-Data Assistant. next job Oxford University Press is looking for a Editor, Science/Medical Journals. next job Scholastic is looking for a Copy Editor. next job Crain's New York Business is looking for a Account Manager. next job Macmillan is looking for a Marketing Analytics Director. next job The Museum of Modern Art is looking for a Video Producer. see all
Starting August 6, learn how to find the right agent for your book and write a query that will get the deal done! Taught by Barbara Clark, a book agent and publishing consultant, you will learn the best methods for finding a literary agent, the proper protocol and etiquette for seeking literary representation, how to send queries and more. Register now!