- Fitness in Shape: Shape‘s Denise Brodey is getting the top job at Fitness, but has to stop at More until her non-compete clause expires.
- Burkle: Is there anything this guy isn’t involved in?
- ‘Bloggers are Generally About as Subtle as a Punch in the Stomach’: So says Marketwatch’s Jon Friedman in assessing Tony Snow‘s elevation to the White House’s press secretary post.
- Yanked: Little, Brown requests accused Harvard plagiarist’s book be pulled from bookshelves.
- Laguna Beach 3?: Time Inc.’s Real Simple takes a meeting at Montage Spa and Resort. Odd timing, considering companywide layoffs, says WWD.
Evyn Block Communications is looking for a Account Executive/Senior Account Executive. next job Adweek is looking for a Director, Ad Operations and Programmatic Revenue. next job SundaySky is looking for a Creative Director. next job Bloomberg LP is looking for a Finance Team Editor. next job Redux Pictures is looking for a Commercial Photography Representative. next job German National Tourist Office is looking for a Public Relations Manager North America. next job NY Daily News is looking for a Entertainment/Gossip Writer. next job Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Brand Manager. next job CafeMom is looking for a Freelance Writer, The Stir. next job Mediabistro is looking for a Editor, TVNewser. see all
Starting September 23, learn how to turn your travel stories into published essays and articles! Taught by a former Vanity Fair staff writer, James Sturz will teach you how to report, interview, and find sources, discover story ideas and pitch them successfully, and understand what travel editors look for in a story. Register now!