- Fitness in Shape: Shape‘s Denise Brodey is getting the top job at Fitness, but has to stop at More until her non-compete clause expires.
- Burkle: Is there anything this guy isn’t involved in?
- ‘Bloggers are Generally About as Subtle as a Punch in the Stomach’: So says Marketwatch’s Jon Friedman in assessing Tony Snow‘s elevation to the White House’s press secretary post.
- Yanked: Little, Brown requests accused Harvard plagiarist’s book be pulled from bookshelves.
- Laguna Beach 3?: Time Inc.’s Real Simple takes a meeting at Montage Spa and Resort. Odd timing, considering companywide layoffs, says WWD.
Mucca is looking for a Project Manager. next job Oxford University Press is looking for a Stock Planning/Manufacturing Controller. next job Interactive One is looking for a Managing Editor, HelloBeautiful. next job SourceMedia is looking for a Email & Demand Generation Campaign Manager. next job Macmillan is looking for a Senior Publicist. next job Mouth is looking for a Social Strategist/Manager. next job American Media, Inc. is looking for a Traffic Manager. next job Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) is looking for a Graphic Design Coordinator. next job Nielsen is looking for a Copywriter, Global Marketing. next job W.W. Norton & Company is looking for a Licensing and Legal Assistant. see all