- Fitness in Shape: Shape‘s Denise Brodey is getting the top job at Fitness, but has to stop at More until her non-compete clause expires.
- Burkle: Is there anything this guy isn’t involved in?
- ‘Bloggers are Generally About as Subtle as a Punch in the Stomach’: So says Marketwatch’s Jon Friedman in assessing Tony Snow‘s elevation to the White House’s press secretary post.
- Yanked: Little, Brown requests accused Harvard plagiarist’s book be pulled from bookshelves.
- Laguna Beach 3?: Time Inc.’s Real Simple takes a meeting at Montage Spa and Resort. Odd timing, considering companywide layoffs, says WWD.
A Massive Name in Lifestyle Media is looking for a Director of Content Marketing Strategy. next job Law360 is looking for a Senior Insurance Reporter. next job Nine West Group is looking for a Database Marketing Manager, White Plains NY. next job mediabistro.com is looking for a Web Developer. next job Advertising Age is looking for a Art Director. next job Scout Media is looking for a Sports writer. next job Palgrave Macmillan is looking for a Editor. next job Columbia Magazine is looking for a Editor-in-Chief. next job Emerald Expositions is looking for a Associate Editor-Contract Magazine. next job The New York State Society of CPAs is looking for a Copywriter. see all
Starting September 4, learn how to get your work in top publications! You'll learn how to create captivating stories editors will want and readers will love, understand which magazines are right for your stories, craft compelling pitch letters, and more! You'll leave this class with two polished articles and corresponding pitch letters. Register now!