Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Here is Why It’s Difficult to Defend Tina Brown and Newsweek, September 17
- USA Today Says Its Logo is ‘Cool,‘ September 14
- The New USA Today is Here, September 14
- Quartz to Launch Sept. 24, September 19
- Cover Battle: GQ or Complex, September 22
- Cablevision Customers Not Blacked Out From Giants Thursday Nighter, September 19
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
Photo credit: apple.copydesk.org
- BlackBook Magazine Relaunches as Digital-Print Hybrid
- Walt Mossberg Names Newton MessagePad 'Most Influential' Tech Product [Updated]
- GLAAD Takes Issue with Duck Dynasty Star's GQ Remarks
- Keija Minor, Editor-in-Chief of Brides, on Her Legacy