Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Here is Why It’s Difficult to Defend Tina Brown and Newsweek, September 17
- USA Today Says Its Logo is ‘Cool,‘ September 14
- The New USA Today is Here, September 14
- Quartz to Launch Sept. 24, September 19
- Cover Battle: GQ or Complex, September 22
- Cablevision Customers Not Blacked Out From Giants Thursday Nighter, September 19
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
Photo credit: apple.copydesk.org
- Jenny McCarthy Hosts DailyMail.com Party, Dishes on The View: 'Um, I've seen it... once'
- People Names Kate Upton 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- First-Ever People Magazine Awards to Air Tonight on NBC
- Britney Spears (We Think) Covers Women's Health