Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- October Issue of Playboy Price is 60 Cents, September 13
- Surprise: Americans Don’t Use The Internet for News, September 12
- Former Jets Player, Analyst Sam DeLuca, September 14
- The New York Times Launches First Country Specific Site, September 9
- New York’s Design Director Moves to Vanity Fair, September 14
- Toure Lights Up the Twittersphere with a Debate on Tipping? September 12
- Sam Sifton Named Editor at The New York Times, September 13
- WNYW Anchor Rosanna Scotto Gets Emotional Celebrating 25th Wedding Anniversary, September 13
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.