Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- A. J. Daulerio Named EIC of Gawker, Tommy Craggs EIC of Deadspin, November 28
- Newsweek iPad App Coming in January, November 30
- Changes to The New York Times Comment System Brings out the Crazies, December 1
- November Sweeps Indicate WNYW/Channel 5 Owns 10 p.m./November 29
- Time Inc. Finally Names CEO, November 30
- It’s a Clean Sweep of the November Sweeps for WABC/Channel 7, November 28
- Laura Lang on Taking CEO Spot at Time: ‘I Have Always Trusted My Instincts,’ December 1
- Big Changes at Brides, December 1
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- New Monthly Print Magazine Pays Its Way to 400,000+ Circulation
- NY Times Exec Editor Dean Baquet Explains His Biggest Fear
- Modern Farmer Names Cara Parks Executive Editor
- Derek Curl Readies 'The Netflix of LGBT'