Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- Fallout from ESPN-FM Deal: Syndicated Tom Joyner (left) and Michael Baisden Fight Back Without KISS, New York Outlet, May 1
- New York Wins ASME ‘Best Cover’ of 2011 Award, May 3
- Time Inc. Experiences a Rough First Quarter, May 2
- Sports Illustrated Dedicates Issue to Title IX, May 2
- Jacob Ward Promoted to EIC of Popular Science, May 1
- New York Daily News Hires Web Editor, May 2
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- Diddy Bids $200 Million for Fuse Network
- NY Times to Launch New Digital Venture 'The Upshot'
- WSJ Launches Native Advertising
- Glamour's Cindi Leive to Host Google Hangout on Diversity in Fashion