Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY made the most online buzz this week.
- Signs in Air for WFAN to Make FM Jump, July 6
- Wondering Why WNYW/Channel 5 Made Those Anchor Changes, July 10
- Self Launching Fashion Site, July 6
- Road & Track Adds Two Editors, July 9
- The New Republic Gives Kate Middleton a New Look, July 6
- New York Times‘ Social Media Policy: Use Common Sense, Idiot, July 11
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- 87 Years of New Yorker Holiday Covers
- Forbes Names Adam Sandler 'Most Overpaid Actor'
- Scottish Man Hands Himself Over to Police After Offensive Tweet
- Morning Media Newsfeed: Columbia to Review UVA Rape Story | TWC-Comcast Merger Halted