Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY made the most online buzz this week.
- Signs in Air for WFAN to Make FM Jump, July 6
- Wondering Why WNYW/Channel 5 Made Those Anchor Changes, July 10
- Self Launching Fashion Site, July 6
- Road & Track Adds Two Editors, July 9
- The New Republic Gives Kate Middleton a New Look, July 6
- New York Times‘ Social Media Policy: Use Common Sense, Idiot, July 11
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- Daily Mail Reporter Wraps Up @WeAreNewYorkers Stint
- Martha Stewart Living Publisher, Managing Editor, Among MSLO Fired Staff
- Morning Media Newsfeed: Martha Stewart Axes 100 | Twitter Faces Backlash | SNL Seeks Black Comic
- NY Observer to Switch from Salmon Paper to White