Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- The New York Times‘ New iPad Website Could Mean End of Apple App, October 3
- Deadspin Criticizes Bleacher Report for Being Like Deadspin, October 3
- Bill Carey Stepping Down as WPIX News Director, Likely for Internet Startup, October 3
- Gawker Grabs $2 Million in Revenue in One Day, October 27
- Cover Battle: Time or Adweek, September 27
- Surprise! Deborah Needleman (left) Joins T: The New York Times Style Magazine, September 27
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.
- Martha Stewart Living Publisher, Managing Editor, Among MSLO Fired Staff
- Cover Battle: Seventeen or Fortune
- NY Observer to Switch from Salmon Paper to White
- Freelancers, Showcase Your Investigative Skills at Mother Jones