News Corp. | Jack Welch | Timesman’s ‘Vindication’ | Voice‘s Search For One | $3.5 Billion For Times Co.
- News Corp.: Shuffles newsrooms. [Daily News]
- Times Keller: Feels ‘vindicated’ after elections. [Marketwatch]
- Village Voice: Looking to hire for revived media column. [Page Six]
- Jack Welch: Would have fired NBC’s Jeff Zucker by now. [New York]
- New York Post‘s Deborah Orin-Eilbeck: D.C. bureau chief dies. [NYP]
- $3.5 Billion: To take New York Times Co. private. [Slate]
- Ratings-Challenged 30 Rock: Wins SAG award. [B&C]