Well, this should be fun. Reuters is reporting that Rupert Murdoch is going to be participating in News Corporation’s quarterly earnings call. Murdoch is going to field questions from both analysts and members of the press during the call, and you can expect that most of the inquiries will be about the phone hacking scandal.
There will also probably be some questions about who is going to take over for Murdoch and when that will be.
Here are some things that Murdoch is likely to hear:
- Did you hack my conversation with my friend Dave this morning?
- Are you sure you didn’t hack my conversation with my friend Dave this morning?
- Is Chase Carey going to succeed you?
- When will Carey succeed you – like tomorrow?
- I didn’t mean what I said about Dave.