Columbia Magazine is looking for a Editor-in-Chief. next job The New York State Society of CPAs is looking for a Copywriter. next job Advertising Age is looking for a Art Director. next job Scout Media is looking for a Sports writer. next job Nine West Group is looking for a Database Marketing Manager, White Plains NY. next job mediabistro.com is looking for a Web Developer. next job Emerald Expositions is looking for a Associate Editor-Contract Magazine. next job A Massive Name in Lifestyle Media is looking for a Director of Content Marketing Strategy. next job Palgrave Macmillan is looking for a Editor. next job Law360 is looking for a Senior Insurance Reporter. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Michelle Fields’
Starting September 4, learn how to get your work in top publications! You'll learn how to create captivating stories editors will want and readers will love, understand which magazines are right for your stories, craft compelling pitch letters, and more! You'll leave this class with two polished articles and corresponding pitch letters. Register now!
- FishbowlDC: The battle between our sister site and the Daily Caller’s Michelle Fields rages on. And on and on.
- AllTwitter: Four out of the five most followed people on the social media site are women. The only guy? Justin Bieber. We have no further comments.
- SocialTimes: This guide for how to use social media to find gifts for loved ones doesn’t include hacking their accounts, so please don’t do that.
- TVNewser: The upcoming Aaron Sorkin TV series about cable news — which has us all giddy — finally has a name.
- AgencySpy: General Electric is hiring someone to use Instagram and be the company’s first “Instagrapher.” Applicants must think mediocre pictures of ordinary stuff are suddenly spectacular when an app is used.
- FishbowlDC: Michelle Fields loves herself only slightly more more than she loves other people talking about how much they love her.