J. Walter Thompson Inc (JWT) is looking for a Payroll Associate. next job mediabistro.com is looking for a Night Assistant. next job Gannett Co. Inc. is looking for a Advertising Sales Coordinator. next job American Media, Inc. is looking for a eCommerce Project Manager. next job MME is looking for a Assistant Account Executive. next job Dow Jones is looking for a Account Development Executive. next job Daily Mail Online is looking for a Community Moderator. next job The Huffington Post is looking for a HuffPost PR&Communications Fellowship. next job Effective Immediately PR / The Outlet Music is looking for a Assistant Publicist. next job RGM Group is looking for a Digital Media, Director of Sales Northeast. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Michelle Fields’
In this New York course, you will learn how to produce fantastic parties and promotions with the director of special events at ABC Television. You'll discover how to think, plan, problem solve, and produce like a professional event planner. This course will follow the process of planning an event from beginning to end. Get $25 OFF with code BYEFEB. Register Now!
- FishbowlDC: The battle between our sister site and the Daily Caller’s Michelle Fields rages on. And on and on.
- AllTwitter: Four out of the five most followed people on the social media site are women. The only guy? Justin Bieber. We have no further comments.
- SocialTimes: This guide for how to use social media to find gifts for loved ones doesn’t include hacking their accounts, so please don’t do that.
- TVNewser: The upcoming Aaron Sorkin TV series about cable news — which has us all giddy — finally has a name.
- AgencySpy: General Electric is hiring someone to use Instagram and be the company’s first “Instagrapher.” Applicants must think mediocre pictures of ordinary stuff are suddenly spectacular when an app is used.
- FishbowlDC: Michelle Fields loves herself only slightly more more than she loves other people talking about how much they love her.