Child's Play Communications is looking for a Public Relations Account Coordinator. next job The Futuro Media Group is looking for a Digital Media Director. next job Child's Play Communications is looking for a Public Relations Account Executive. next job WPIX11 is looking for a Producer. next job NewBay Media, LLC is looking for a Sales Manager. next job CafeMom is looking for a Research Manager. next job Effective Immediately PR / The Outlet Music is looking for a Music Publicist. next job Columbia University is looking for a Assistant Director of Events. next job GameChanger is looking for a Marketing Copywriter & Campaign Manager. next job Interactive Engagement Group/WNET is looking for a Sr. Multimedia Producer-Local/Nat'l PBS Programs. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Michelle Fields’
Starting August 18, learn how to manage a top-notch freelancing career in our online boot camp, Freelancing 101! Through a series of weeklong webcasts, you'll hear from freelancing experts who will teach you the best practices for a solid freelancing career, from the first steps of self-advertising and marketing, to building your schedule and securing new clients. Register now!
- FishbowlDC: The battle between our sister site and the Daily Caller’s Michelle Fields rages on. And on and on.
- AllTwitter: Four out of the five most followed people on the social media site are women. The only guy? Justin Bieber. We have no further comments.
- SocialTimes: This guide for how to use social media to find gifts for loved ones doesn’t include hacking their accounts, so please don’t do that.
- TVNewser: The upcoming Aaron Sorkin TV series about cable news — which has us all giddy — finally has a name.
- AgencySpy: General Electric is hiring someone to use Instagram and be the company’s first “Instagrapher.” Applicants must think mediocre pictures of ordinary stuff are suddenly spectacular when an app is used.
- FishbowlDC: Michelle Fields loves herself only slightly more more than she loves other people talking about how much they love her.