Posts Tagged ‘Michelle Fields’
To say thank you for a great year, we’re offering 15% OFF any boot camp, in-person course, or online course when you use code MBTHANKU. Choose from any of our exciting upcoming courses, from a novel writing class taught by an accomplished author, to an intro course for Excel. Hurry – offer expires 12/24! Browse our upcoming courses.
- FishbowlDC: The battle between our sister site and the Daily Caller’s Michelle Fields rages on. And on and on.
- AllTwitter: Four out of the five most followed people on the social media site are women. The only guy? Justin Bieber. We have no further comments.
- SocialTimes: This guide for how to use social media to find gifts for loved ones doesn’t include hacking their accounts, so please don’t do that.
- TVNewser: The upcoming Aaron Sorkin TV series about cable news — which has us all giddy — finally has a name.
- AgencySpy: General Electric is hiring someone to use Instagram and be the company’s first “Instagrapher.” Applicants must think mediocre pictures of ordinary stuff are suddenly spectacular when an app is used.
- FishbowlDC: Michelle Fields loves herself only slightly more more than she loves other people talking about how much they love her.