Vidicom is looking for a TV News Writer. next job Metrosource Magazine is looking for a Local Advertising Sales Executive (NY). next job ThomasNet.com is looking for a Manager, Editorial Operations. next job ABRAMS is looking for a Publicist - Abrams Adult. next job Condenast is looking for a Traffic Analyst, Conde Nast Traveler. next job JWALK is looking for a Office Manager. next job The Segal Group is looking for a Publications Designer. next job UJA-Federation of New York is looking for a Integrated Marketing Associate. next job ThomasNet.com is looking for a Online Content Analyst. next job Allure.com is looking for a Freelance Web Producer. see all
Posts Tagged ‘Michelle Fields’
Starting August 18, learn how to manage a top-notch freelancing career in our online boot camp, Freelancing 101! Through a series of weeklong webcasts, you'll hear from freelancing experts who will teach you the best practices for a solid freelancing career, from the first steps of self-advertising and marketing, to building your schedule and securing new clients. Register now!
- FishbowlDC: The battle between our sister site and the Daily Caller’s Michelle Fields rages on. And on and on.
- AllTwitter: Four out of the five most followed people on the social media site are women. The only guy? Justin Bieber. We have no further comments.
- SocialTimes: This guide for how to use social media to find gifts for loved ones doesn’t include hacking their accounts, so please don’t do that.
- TVNewser: The upcoming Aaron Sorkin TV series about cable news — which has us all giddy — finally has a name.
- AgencySpy: General Electric is hiring someone to use Instagram and be the company’s first “Instagrapher.” Applicants must think mediocre pictures of ordinary stuff are suddenly spectacular when an app is used.
- FishbowlDC: Michelle Fields loves herself only slightly more more than she loves other people talking about how much they love her.