Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
- The New York Times Public Editor Gets it Wrong
- New York magazine Captures Hurricane Sandy with Brilliant Cover
- CNN to Display Election Results on Empire State Building
- With Obama Win, Businessweek Shelves Romney Cover
- Alan Murray Leaves WSJ for Pew Research Center
- Nate Silver Had a Great Night
- Time Goes with Three Covers
- Cousin Brucie Recalls His Brooklyn Roots
- Steve Kandell Joins BuzzFeed
- Democrats Like The NY Times and GQ, Republicans Like WSJ and Business Insider
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.