Time hasn’t had a publisher in place since early July, when Kim Kelleher left the magazine for Say Media. Though the search for a replacement continues, Adweek reports that a few names keep popping up:
- Leslie Picard – President of Time Inc. Branded Solutions
- Frank Wall – Publisher of Sports Illustrated
- Brendan Ripp – Publisher of Money
Adweek says that Picard is a “strong inside contender,” so consider her in the lead.
However, remember that these kinds of searches happen a lot, and rarely does anyone figure out the eventual person beforehand. These three are great, but if we had to bet on it, none of them will be the new publisher of Time.
- Lupita Nyong'o is People's 'Most Beautiful' Person
- Ryan D’Agostino Named Editor-in-Chief of Popular Mechanics
- Professional Artist Seeks Pitches That 'Represent the Entrepreneurial Art Community'
- Vogue Makes Changes Ahead of Website Revamp