Winter Olympic Winners Icy With Press | National Enquirer Gets Legit | Toobin In Trouble | Buzzed to Death
• Olympic Gold Medal speedskater Sven Kramer get grumpy with reporters.
• Huffington Post: Who would have seen this day coming? The National Enquirer is up for a Pulitzer Prize for its breaking of the John Edwards/Rielle Hunter sex scandal. Hey, when they’re right, they’re right.
• TVWeek: No one ever said Oprah shies away from her gimmicks: On March 3rd the queen of daytime TV will have past and future Academy Award nominees interviewing each other on her show. Too bad Katherine Bigelow won’t be there so she and James Cameron could quiz each other on their former relationship.
• Mashable: Quick, everyone jump onto this class action lawsuit against Google Buzz!
- Rowling Power | Over It | Cuff 'Em
- Fast Track | Moving On | Dance Fever
- Sweet Dreams | Not the Best | More Videos
- Tweet Again | New and Old | Ellen, Ellen, Ellen