WLTW/Lite FM maintained its large lead over WCBS-FM in the April PPM ratings released Monday by Arbitron.
The Clear Channel powerhouse dropped to a 7.0 (from 7.6 in March), while Classic Hits WCBS-FM slipped to 5.3 (5.4 in March).
Status quo also at number three, although WHTZ/Z100 lost .3 to 4.8.
With baseball season in full swing, the Mets and Yankees flagships saw impressive gains. WFAN increased .4 to 2.9, while WCBS 880 rocketed up 1.1 to 4.8 and fourth place.
WKTU fell slightly to fifth place with a 4.6.
More ratings results after the jump
Spanish stations WSKQ and WXNY are next on the survey. ‘SKQ kept pace for a second straight month at 4.1. ‘XNY improved to 3.6 (3.2 in March).
WINS dropped .1 to 3.6.
- Adult Alternative WRXP/101.9 gained .3 to 2.6, while WPLJ went in the opposite direction–losing .3 to 2.3.
- No change for sports talker ESPN’s WEPN at a 1.1
- Regis Philbin Set for More Bing Crosby Christmas Radio
- Barbra Streisand Asks Australian Reporter: 'Are There Kangaroos Popping Around There?'
- Eminem Raps About Social Media
- WOR 710 to be New Flagship Radio Station of the Mets