Glenn Beck‘s “An Inconvenient Book” has premiered at #1 on The New York Times Best Seller list. Insiders tell TVNewser the book has sold more than 50,000 copies in the first week alone and that the publisher has ordered a 5th printing of an additional 150,000 copies. The Headline News host knocks Stephen Colbert out of the #1 slot, a spot Colbert has held for six weeks.
• Related: The TVNewser interview with Glenn Beck…
- As Time Warner Ends Vice Talks, A&E Plans $250M Stake in Media Company
- Reporter Departs CNN with Pencils, Pads, First Aid Kit and One Regret: 'There Are Far Too Few Redheads on CNN'
- Attorney Wants Retraction of CNN Story
- In 'The News Sorority,' Couric is 'Brash,' Sawyer 'Machiavellian,' Amanpour's 'Moral Superiority'