Dylan Ratigan‘s path to MSNBC dayside anchor has had some interesting turns. From a middle of the night job preventing parking garage scams, to director of Global Managing Editor for corporate finance at Bloomberg. So what did it take to get there? And what’s next? Here’s the final part of this week’s MediaBeat.
- Part I – Monday: Dylan Ratigan’s politics: “I skew toward, stay out of my bedroom and stay out of my bank account”
- Part II – Tuesday: Is Dylan Ratigan the next Glenn Beck (without the apocalypse talk?)
- Scarborough Wonders if MSNBC Will Cover a Christie Exoneration As Much as Charges
- 'The Newsroom' Returns With Storyline Ripped from MSNBC
- Network Coverage Plans for President Obama's ISIS Address
- Joe Scarborough Named NBC News Senior Political Analyst, 'Meet the Press' Contributor