Dylan Ratigan‘s path to MSNBC dayside anchor has had some interesting turns. From a middle of the night job preventing parking garage scams, to director of Global Managing Editor for corporate finance at Bloomberg. So what did it take to get there? And what’s next? Here’s the final part of this week’s MediaBeat.
- Part I – Monday: Dylan Ratigan’s politics: “I skew toward, stay out of my bedroom and stay out of my bank account”
- Part II – Tuesday: Is Dylan Ratigan the next Glenn Beck (without the apocalypse talk?)
- MSNBC Host Alex Wagner Marries Sam Kass, With Obama Family Attending
- Rachel Maddow on Ferguson: 'It Doesn't Make Sense'
- Chuck Todd Signs off 'The Daily Rundown,' But Not on 'The Daily Rundown'
- Bill O'Reilly and Howard Kurtz Talk Al Sharpton's Dual Activist, MSNBC Role