Dylan Ratigan‘s path to MSNBC dayside anchor has had some interesting turns. From a middle of the night job preventing parking garage scams, to director of Global Managing Editor for corporate finance at Bloomberg. So what did it take to get there? And what’s next? Here’s the final part of this week’s MediaBeat.
- Part I – Monday: Dylan Ratigan’s politics: “I skew toward, stay out of my bedroom and stay out of my bank account”
- Part II – Tuesday: Is Dylan Ratigan the next Glenn Beck (without the apocalypse talk?)
- Ronan Farrow Sits Down with Malala Yousafzai
- Ebola Arrives in New York; Cable News Clears the Decks for Rolling Coverage
- Fox News and MSNBC Have the Same Amount of 'Mostly Liberal' Viewers
- Gannett Editorial Accuses Cable News of Catching 'Ebola Bug' and 'Transmitting Fear'