MSNBC announced today that Ted Williams is recording voice-overs for its “Lean Forward” campaign. The network says Williams’ ability to overcome his many struggles is the very thing that the campaign embodies.
Maybe he’ll move into 30 Rock?
- The video that started it all, and MSNBC’s official press release, after the jump…
“GOLDEN-VOICED” HOMELESS MAN TED WILLIAMS TO RECORD VOICE-OVERS FOR MSNBC
NEW YORK – January 6, 2011 – In light of the inspiring story of the “golden-voiced homeless man” Ted Williams, MSNBC announced Williams is recording voiceovers for its Lean Forward campaign, which will begin airing this evening.
Williams’s remarkable story of overcoming difficult circumstances and turning his life around embodies the very same American ideals that the Lean Forward campaign seeks to highlight.
In addition, Ted Williams will appear as guest on “The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell” tonight at 10 pm ET.
- Phil Griffin on MSNBC Daytime: 'Tough Stretch' but 'In This for the Long-term'
- NBC's Katy Tur Named London Correspondent
- José Díaz-Balart: 'Embarrassing' That There Aren't More Latino Voices on Cable News
- Q3 2014 Ratings: MSNBC Has Lowest Rated Quarter Since 2007