- All day today, CNBC presents “Buy, Sell or Rent?” special reports. CNBC reporters look at the U.S. housing market: from prices and property taxes to the all important location, location, location. Plus, the five most expensive homes for sale in the U.S.
- NBC Sports Network had its best ratings day ever Saturday. That was until Sunday, when it put up even bigger numbers. The network, which includes MSNBC’s Willie Geist as daytime Olympics coverage host, averaged 1.2 million viewers for the first two days of coverage from London.
- While FNC’s Mike Huckabee was on “Fox & Friends” this morning throwing his arms around “Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day,” Shepard Smith seemed to mock the day meant to honor the restaurant chain that’s been under fire. After discussing the Olympics on “Studio B” Wednesday, Smith said, “forget National Day of Intolerance, let’s just stay with badminton.” WATCH:
- The Morning Ticker: Everest Doc, Cooper Stalker, Jennings Move
- The Morning Ticker: Sorkin's Apology, Walters Proclamation, Comcast Opposition
- The Morning Ticker: Velshi Expanding, 'Today' Gets SiriusXM, CEOs Score
- The Sunday Ticker: Singing, Spying, Winning