Welcome to Event Marketing
Learn the fundamentals of curating, executing and promoting a successful B2B or B2C event from A-Z. Whether you are a marketer, event planner, social media professional or someone who creates and promotes events, this course will ensure your event marketing strategies leave a lasting, positive brand-focused impression.
Skills You Will Learn
Create an event summary to define your goals and objectives: target audience, press outreach, strategic partnerships and more
Identify the differences between B2B and B2C events
Create an event timeline to manage logistics, timing and responsibility
Develop a clear understanding of key fundamentals around developing a cohesive brand story through visuals
Align with promotional outlets and strategic partnerships that make sense for your brand messaging
Utilize social media, new media platforms and technology to build upon and amplify your marketing strategy
Put the “Fun” in Fundamentals
- Lesson 1: What is Event Marketing?
- Lesson 2: Getting Organized from Soup to Nuts
- Lesson 3: Know the Room: The Difference Between B2B and B2C Events
Make It Sparkle: Branding, Swag and Beyond
- Lesson 1: Branding and Visuals
- Lesson 2: Programming and Promotion
- Lesson 3: Swag WITH an ROI
New Media & Technology
- Lesson 1: Let’s Get Digital!
- Lesson 2: How to Make Social Media Work for You
- Lesson 3: Data Capture
- Lesson 1: Strategic Partnerships and Advertisers: Do You Need Them?
- Lesson 2: Practical Tips and Tricks
- Lesson 3: Postmortem