By Shea Bennett on September 8, 2011 6:00 AM
The short answer?
But if you need more detail, this infographic created by Column Five Media for MDG Advertising provides a very thorough look at the ROI of social media.
- 73% of companies plan to increase their social networking through Twitter (77% YouTube, 75% Facebook)
- 96% of CMOs are starting to look beyond sales and web metrics when gauging the value of social media campaigns
- 76% of businesses are using social networking for business objectives, and 55% of them increased their social media budgets in 2011
(Source: MDG Advertising.)
- 2014 State Of Digital Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Ultimate B2B Marketing Guide To Drive Meaningful Sales Results [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The 3 Types Of Twitter Tools Every Marketer Needs To Know
- 7 Of The Most Creative Twitter Campaigns