Social channels such as Twitter and Facebook have revolutionized the way that brands and marketers engage with customers and drive awareness and sales, and the travel industry has adopted and benefited from this new wave of technology and opportunity as well as anybody else.
This infographic from EyeforTravel (made in association with Simpliflying) looks at the ways that travel brands are using social media to achieve a high return on investment.
- Most travel companies are now spending 25% or more of their marketing budget on social media
- 61% say they will increase social media spend in the next quarter
- Travel marketers found that using social media reduced PR costs by 24%
- Email Still Beats Social As The Marketer's Weapon Of Choice, Reveals Study [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Brand Awareness, Website Traffic, Customer Insights Top Priorities For Social Marketers [STUDY]
- How To Find B2B Leads In 2014 (Hint: Probably Not On Twitter And Facebook) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The History Of Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]