Last week, Twitter relaunched its ad campaign setup to make the process easier and more efficient for marketers.
Take a look at the updated interface, below.
Since its inception more than three years ago, Twitter Ads has grown from a basic social ad model to its current iteration which offers retargeting options, advanced reporting capabilities, and elegant integration with TV ad campaigns.
Based on feedback from advertisers and Twitter’s own research, the Twitter Ads setup has been revamped for a friendlier and more intuitive setup experience:
- Visual aids showing how the products work
- Ability to save draft campaigns (huge!)
- Helpful progress bar so you can gauge how much work is left before deployment
What do you think of the new Twitter Advertising campaign setup?
(Advertising image via Shutterstock.)
- Puma to Be First to Test Twitter's 'Flock to Unlock' Ad Program
- NFL To Expand Its Twitter Presence With Amplify
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube: How Advertisers Are Spending On Social [SURVEY]
- World's Largest Ad Firm To Double Its Twitter Spend