Use Social Media to Market Your Business
Join social media trailblazers Gretchen Rubin (The Happiness Project), David Meerman Scott (Real-Time Marketing & PR), Lisa Aragon (Double Dutch), Harry Gold (Overdrive Interactive), Jason Boog (Mediabistro), and many more. (See full program.)
Discover how to use social media tools and create effective content strategies to build your fans quickly and increase your business. Create and implement a social media strategy, track results, and get feedback from advisors and peers.
How does this work?
This is an innovative online conference and workshop that bridges the best of conferences and online learning:
- Keynote speeches by world-class social media pioneers, with interactive Q&A sessions.
- Practical how-to sessions that show you how to put big ideas into immediate practice.
- Homework designed to get your social media strategy up and running quickly.
- Peer interaction: Work closely with a small group. Get feedback from an advisor. And make meaningful connections with the entire attendee roster.
By the end of the online conference & workshop, you'll have:
- A comprehensive social media marketing strategy in place across various sites and platforms, including a content strategy and monitoring tools in place to track traffic, engagement, and conversion to sales.
- Plus you'll get ongoing guidance from the boot camp instructors and facilitators, special guests, and peers in your small group sessions.
- Most important, once your social media strategy is in place, you'll get feedback from your audience, users, and clients.