- Attorney and commentator Will Cain has solidified his relationship with Glenn Beck‘s website The Blaze. He’ll continue to write for the site and also deliver political analysis on Beck’s GBTV show which streams at 5pmET. Cain continues as a political analyst for CNN. He’d joined CNN earlier this year as a contributor to the now-defunct 8pm show “In the Arena.” For Beck, Cain will offer commentary and analysis on the 2012 presidential election and other major political events.
- CNN's #AskACop Trends, Pretty Much Exactly the Way You Could've Predicted
- Everyone is a Newser with NBC News' Stringwire App
- With $800,000 and Two '60 Minutes' Veterans, 'Frontline' Makes Major Investment in Digital
- Vice's Shane Smith Hints at HLN Acquisition: 'We Believe We Could Do a Better Job'