- NBC News correspondent Luke Russert is the subject of an extensive profile in The New Republic. “Russert knows how he got in the door at NBC. But he points out that the network is a profit-making enterprise, not an after-school program for the children of celebrities… “They sort of forget the fact that a lot of us could not do that job. It is a specific skill set [to be on TV],” a former Capitol Hill reporter said of Russert-haters. “And he has the skills. He’s good.”
- Fox News Channel’s Jenna Lee is profiled by Women’s Health, and asks her about her 25-mile Grand Canyon rim hike. “One of the reasons Lee says her experience was such a success was because of her prep. There are just so many things that can go wrong, that you have no control of, when you’re in nature, she says.”
- Brian Williams Checks Himself; Federal Investigation into Gov. Christie Still Ongoing
- Mike Taibbi Leaving NBC News
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'These Activities Must be Condemned and Stopped'
- Stephen Colbert Skewers Hannity's Adrian Peterson Defense, Whips Out His Belt