- Bloomberg Businessweek editor Josh Tyrangiel will take a temporary break from the magazine and turn his attention to BloombergTV, NYMag.com reports. Former Bloomberg TV head Andrew Morse recently decamped for CNN.
- Capital New York’s Alex Weprin reports this Sunday’s live Anthony Bourdain special is being used by CNN as a test run for a potential permanent live series. The show will air live from a former Utah liquor store.
- ‘Today’ launches #InspiredBy on Monday, a week-long series honoring the heroes who have personally influenced the show’s anchors. The series kicks off on Veterans Day with Lady Antebellum performing a live tribute concert celebrating America’s military veterans.
- The Saturday Ticker: Business Politics, Morning Baseball, Jazzy Weather
- The Morning Ticker: Garrett, 'The View,' Rather
- The Ticker: Roberts, Shipman & Kay, 60 @ 10
- The Evening Ticker: Baier, Bourdain, Williams