- In its first of four Monday installments, CBS’s “48 Hours” won the 10pmET/9pmCT hour last night in viewers averaging 5.097 million. The show came in third in the A18-49 rating with a 1.0.
- B&C reports ESPN executive George Bodenheimer is leaving the network. Bodenheimer has been executive chairman of ESPN since 2012, following 14 years as president of the network.
- The Ticker: Merger, Marquardt, Movie Marathon
- The Friday Ticker: 'Med' Ratings, Rula's Take, Battleground Polls
- The A.M. Ticker: Reporter Missing, New Network, Colbert Stays
- The Afternoon Ticker: Liesman & Obama, Castiglia & CBS, Newt & the Root