- Sunday’s episode of “Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown” was the show’s second highest-rated episode of the season, averaging 639,000 total viewers and 304,000 A25-54 viewers. The show was number one in the 9pmET timeslot Sunday.
- “60 Minutes” was in the top 10 shows of the week for the third time in five weeks. The show had 15.8 million total viewers and a 4.3/09 in the A25-54 demographic, ranking #4 in total viewers and #8 in the demo.
- The Evening Ticker: CBS in Syria; New Hires at Bloomberg, Fusion
- The A.M. Ticker: Dish, Tapper, Farrow, Menendez
- The Awards Ticker: Ward's Award, Damon's Honor, Ramos' Best
- The A.M. Ticker: Brooks Out, CNN Brand, Florida Fan