|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Military Flight Training|
Military Flight Training
Nov 3, 2013 to Apr 13, 2013
|Location||76 Portland Place
|Details||Military Flight Training will provide you with perspectives of current and future military fixed wing and rotary flight training requirements, capabilities and technologies.
Military Flight Training has become the community’s annual general meeting place, providing a rare platform to share lessons learned and best practice in current military flight training requirements, capabilities and programmes.
With continuing support coming from the decision making units responsible for the T-X Programme, UKMFTS, Poland’s LIFT requirement and Canada’s Advanced Trainer Jet capability, Military Flight Training provides an opportunity to connect with 90+ Chiefs of Staff, Commanders of Air Training, Heads of Air Procurement, and Operational Trainers from the four corners of the globe.
Amongst the prestigious Military Flight Training speaker faculty are:
* Staff Lieutenant General Hamid Atiya Khowin, Commander Army Aviation, Iraqi Army
* Major General Slawomir Kaluzinski, Deputy Commander & Chief of Air Training, Polish Air Force
* Brigadier General Scott Vander Hamm, Director Plans, Programs and Assessment, Air Education Training Command, US Air Force
* Group Captain Mark Brown, Deputy Director Flying Training, Number 22 (Training) Group, RAF
* Colonel Dale Van Dusen, T-X Program Manager, Aeronautical Systems Center, US Air Force
To view the conference programme and other Military Flight Training resources including articles and speaker interviews visit:
|Venue||Institute of Physics|