|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > 2013 NYAMA Marketing Solutions Summit: Achieving Improved Performance and Results|
2013 NYAMA Marketing Solutions Summit: Achieving Improved Performance and Results
May 17, 2013, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
|Location||235 East 42nd Street
New York, NY
- Peter Weedfald, President, Gen One Ventures and Former Senior Vice President, Marketing, Samsung Electronics and Chief Marketing Officer, Circuit City, author of Green Reign Leadership
- John Kennedy, Vice President, Corporate Marketing, IBM
- Margaret Coughlin, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Boston's Children's Hospital
- Terry Pulliam, Director, Intranet, Editorial and Creative Media Services, Sprint
- Jack Armstrong, Director, Marketing Communications, BASF
- John Bell, Global Managing Director, Social@Ogilvy
- Robert Schooling, President, Americas, APCO Worldwide
- Sharon Wamble King, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Communication, Florida Blue
- Niharika Shah, Vice President, Marketing & Advertising Strategy, Prudential Financial
To build brand superiority and customer loyalty during these times of rapid change requires both the development and implementation of a strategy that effectively communicates your organization's unique value proposition.
The NYAMA Marketing Solutions Summit is designed to help marketing, branding and communication professionals determine what factors should play a role in their choice of improved marketing results. Many of the presentations will be real-life case studies on actual implementations.
Session topics include:
Developing a comprehensive marketing strategy
Using social media effectively
Adapting to changing market conditions
Impacting results through market research
Influencing customer behaviors in the marketplace
Using marketing to increase brand value and loyalty
Engaging your customer with the brand
Measuring the effectiveness of your marketing efforts
What's next? New challenges for chief marketing executives
235 East 42nd Street
New York, NY
Featured Sponsors: Pfizer, APCO Worldwide, NYU Stern, GreenBook
8:00am - 5:00pm
Includes Continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments.
Fees are shown in U.S. dollars. All credit card charges will be processed in U.S. dollars.
Checks should be made payable to NYAMA. To register online visit our website at www.nyama.org.
Mail brochure registration form and check to:
Mandy McMaster, NYAMA, 116 East 27th Street, 6th floor, New York, NY 10016
Confirmation of Registration
You will receive confirmation of your registration by e-mail. You will receive invoices only upon written request to email@example.com Invoices will be sent to you by e-mail. You will not be registered until payment is received in full.