|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil & Gas|
Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil & Gas
Jul 8, 2013 to Jul 9, 2013
|Location||North Deeside Road, Pitfodels
The Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil and Gas training course has been designed to address the challenges and requirements facing legal professionals within the oil and gas industry.
At the IQPC Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil and Gas you will be in the perfect environment to understand, uncover and undo previous contracting mistakes whilst simultaneously engaging with and learning from the hugely experienced course leader.
Led by Jim Bergman, VP of Learning and Development at the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM), the training course has been specifically designed in reaction to an in-depth industry research survey conducted last year. Having listened to the industry, we will be addressing the key challenges and training requirements raised by Oil and Gas legal professionals working within today’s industry landscape.
Attending this course will enable you to:
• Negotiate risk in the post-Macondo era by reviewing what happened in the aftermath
• Maximise value through drilling and wellhead services contracts
• Capture greater contractual opportunities through multi-party and joint ventures
• Integrate superior contracting practices into your services and equipment agreements
• Create a financial advantage for your company through financial terms and remuneration models
• Effectively manage project delays and damages through effective contracting
• Manage and mitigate risk through examining limitation of liability, knock for knock and termination clauses
• Understand the risks associated with FEED, EPC, EPCIC and EPCICM contracts
• Ensure your company is compliant with local content, HSE and environmental/ pollution clauses
• Understand the challenges in international contracts and the implications on your business
The price also includes full 12 months membership to the IACCM and credited CPD hours.
For more information or to register call +44 (0)207 368 9300, email email@example.com or visit our website.
Keywords: energy law, energy contracts, oil law, oil and gas contracts.
|Venue||The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa|