|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Australian Transfer Pricing Summit|
Australian Transfer Pricing Summit
May 23, 2013 to May 24, 2013
|Location||30 Pitt St
Sydney, 2000, Australia
Australian Transfer Pricing Summit will provide guidelines and the tools to enable successful tax planning for businesses in a legislation-changing environment.
The Australian Transfer Pricing Summit will provide corporate transfer pricing professionals with guidelines and the tools to enable successful tax planning and prepare their company for forthcoming changes in legislation. With the Transfer Pricing Legislation set to change in 2013, companies operating in Australia need to evaluate their current practices and act now to ensure they are compliant with the future transfer pricing legislative framework.
Gain insight on:
- Assessing Key Changes to Legislation - An ATO Perspective on Assessment and Enforcement
- Interpreting the Tax Laws Amendment (Cross-Border Transfer Pricing) Bill 2012 and What it Means for Your Company
- Preparing for Implementation: Ensuring Your Current Transfer Pricing Policy Fits the Bill
- Building an Effective Record-Keeping System to Comply with Enhanced Documentary Requirements: Can Future Transfer Pricing be Self-Assessed?
- Intangibles: Overcoming the Challenges of Comparability
- Achieving Tax Certainty through Effective Use of Advance Pricing Arrangements (APAs)
Featuring International presenters:
- Jean-Louis Barsac, Regional Tax Director, Alcatel-Lucent, Shanghai
- Kaushal Kapadia, Asia Pacific Tax Manager, Gemalto, Singapore
Including keynote sessions from: Pete Calleja, Australia and Asia Pacific Leader - Transfer Pricing, PwC Patrick Thompson, Head of Transfer Pricing (Asia),Morgan Stanley William Brown, Head of Tax, Westpac Sharon Jansen, Principal Advisor - Transfer Pricing, Rio Tinto Peter Anthonsen, General Manager - Tax, Tabcorp Kamlesh Sidhwani, Associate Director - Asia Pacific, Royal Bank of Canada Andrew Brown, Group Tax Manager, Village Roadshow Limited Maulik Doshi, Assistant Manager - Management Accountant, Tata Consultancy Services Paul Connolly, Vice President Taxation, Amcor Ltd.
Keywords: conferences australia, conferences in australia, current events in australia, australia conferences, australia conference, australian conferences, australia education, informa, conferences 2013, events australia, meetings and events australia, informa conference, australian conference, south asia conference, events in australia, 2013 conferences, informa conferences, asia conference, australia events, corporate tax planning, transfer pricing associates, international transfer pricing, oecd transfer pricing, transfer pricing methods, transfer pricing events, tax planning events, funds transfer pricing, transfer pricing, tax planning, universities in australia, education in australia, australia higher education, higher education in australia, higher education australia, academic governance events, higher education events, academic governance.
|Venue||Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel|