|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > NYAMA - Marketing in a Changing Business Climate: A Focus on Healthcare Marketing|
NYAMA - Marketing in a Changing Business Climate: A Focus on Healthcare Marketing
Jun 5, 2013, 6:00PM to 8:00PM
|Location||360 Park Avenue South, 11th Floor
New York, NY
|Details||Featured Panelists include:
John F. Kamp, JD, PhD, Executive Director, Coalition for Healthcare Communication
Wayne L. Pines, IAC Member and Health Care President, APCO Worldwide
Lynn O'Connor Vos, CEO, Grey Healthcare Group
Stig Albinus, Senior Director and Chair Global Health Care Practice, APCO Worldwide (Moderator)
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
6:00-6:30pm Networking / Registration
6:30-7:30pm Panel Discussion
360 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
$33.50 ($45.00) Member Rate Early Bird Pricing until May 22nd!
$48.50 ($65.00) Non Member Rate Early Bird Pricing until May 22nd!
$30.00 Academic Ticket
Light appetizers and beverages will be served prior to the panel session and interactive discussion.
Rapid change has impacted the health care industry. Join NYAMA and APCO Worldwide for an exciting and enlightening conversation about the complex issues facing health care communications and marketing.
The discussion will focus on:
- How the health care industry, including pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies, can market their products within the regulatory guidelines established by the FDA
- Best practices in managing the complex landscape around product marketing, pre-market shaping and product launches
- The impact of the Affordable Care Act on healthcare marketing
- Regulatory approaches for clearance of medical devices in the future and the impact on the medical device industry
- New initiatives from the government over the next few years that will directly affect how the industry does business