|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > Bank Branch Evolution Conference|
Bank Branch Evolution Conference
Jun 17, 2013, 8:30AM to 5:30PM
|Location||30 Pitt Street, New South Wales, 2000
The Bank Branch Evolution Conference will address how banks design and renew their outlets to maximise foot traffic, new customers and return on investment?
In the midst of speculation that the bank branch has done its day and is no longer relevant, banks all over the world continue to build new, bigger and more diverse branches. Branch-based retail banking is still a necessary and integral part of customer engagement and retention.
The question now is, how do banks design and renew their outlets to maximise foot traffic, new customers and return on investment? Bank Branch Evolution 2013 brings together the best minds from Australia and the globe to discuss the evolution of bank branch planning, design and technology.
Featuring Presentations and Case Studies from local and international speakers, including:
- Matt Hames, President and CEO, Acru (USA)
- Michael Allen, Owner and CEO, Allen International (UK)
- Chris McDermott, Head of Customer Experience and Distribution, Kiwibank (NZ)
- John Tancevski, Chief Executive Officer Community First Credit Union
- Mark Landini, Creative Director, Landini Associates
- Andrew Haslip, Lead Financial Services Analyst, Datamonitor Financial
Keywords: conferences australia, conferences in australia, current events in australia, australia conferences, australia conference, australian conferences, informa, conferences 2013, events australia, meetings and events australia, informa conference, australian conference, south asia conference, events in australia, 2013 conferences, informa conferences, asia conference, australia events.
|Venue||Sydney Harbour Marriott|