|Back to Home > Events > Media Events > The 2nd Annual Social Finance Forum|
The 2nd Annual Social Finance Forum
Aug 7, 2013 to Aug 8, 2013
|Location||27 O'Connell Street
The Social Finance Forum will focus on the ways in which Australia's social public infrastructure can grow and benefit from the developing financing strategies.
Following the success of the inaugural Social Finance Forum last year, the 2nd annual event will focus on the ways in which Australia's social public infrastructure can grow and benefit from the developing financing strategies.
The Social Finance Forum offers the occasion for Government, investors, service providers and NGOs to discuss leveraging their partnership to improve social outcomes.
The two-day event will review the benefits of social service bonds, government opportunity and policy that supports the social finance market, the investor appetite for social impact bonds, calculating risk, measuring outcomes, as well as numerous case studies and international expertise.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- Legislative environment and policies that support social finance
- State capabilities to engage in social finance and impact bonds
- The investor appetite for social impact bonds
- Encouraging growth and increasing enthusiasm
- Understanding the benefits and risks of social finance and impact bonds
- Managing and guaranteeing bonds
- Calculating risk
- Leveraging partnerships
- Innovative project delivery
- Measuring project outcomes
- Legal challenges and solutions
Speaker Presentation Downloads: $ 764.50 AUD
Two day conference - Not for Profit Rate: $ 1094.50 AUD
Two day conference: $ 1644.50 AUD
Keywords: australia events, asia conference, informa conferences, 2013 conferences, events in australia, south asia conference, australian conference, informa conference, meetings and events australia, events australia, conferences 2013, informa, australian conferences, australia conference, australia conferences, current events in australia, conferences in australia, conferences Australia.
|Venue||Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel|