Barron Hilton Leaves Money To Charity: Hotel magnate Barron Hilton announced he will leave 97% of his vast fortune to his father’s charity foundation. The other 3% will be used as hush money to keep a former lover from releasing his raunchy sex tape.
Nice Finish: Reporter Lewis Segal has a sweet obit in today’s paper about dancer, choreographer and director, Michael Kidd, who died on Sunday at the age of 92.
- U-T San Diego’s Loss is Press-Enterprise’s Gain
- The Orange County Register Goes Back to Its Roots
- WEHOville.com Looking to Kickstart Weekly Print Edition
- Morning Media Newsfeed: Brooks Pleads Not Guilty | Asian Newspaper Circ Up | Wendy Williams Renewed