Journalist Darleene Powells, she of the three “E”s, keeps KCBS’s website news-a-licious. She blogs, she takes photographs, she’s all in love with her husband. She answered our uncannily revealing, albeit vapid, questions.
1. What newspapers do you read? It’s been a while since I regularly read a print newspaper. I, do however, get daily email summaries from the LA Times and the Daily News. I also read the Ventura County Star pages that my husband designs.
2. Which ones do you move your lips to while reading? Heehee. I haven’t moved my lips to reading since my Baby-Sitters Club Days.
3. Which Web sites are on your favorites–besides FBLA? I’m obsessed with local LA websites. I always read cbs2.com (of course!), LAO, Metroblogging LA and Franklin Avenue. Cute Overload, I Can Has Cheezburger?, Basic Instructions and Go Fug Yourself always make me laugh. I also like to read Luke Ford, The God Blog and Friendly Fire. I often like to see what my buddy and coworker beFrank is doing.
4. Where do you get your car washed? Um. What does that mean? What is this washing of the car?
5. Do you know your dentist’s first name? Heh. No. I hardly know his last name or the name of his practice. I think its in Calabasas?